Jane Slalom R Formula Travel System Fragment
Jane Slalom R Formula Travel System is designed to give your child smoother, more comfortable ride. The Slalom R's larger diameter pneumatic wheels and rear spring suspension units are great for all terrains. The inverted 'C' at the rear of the Slalom R pushchair gives you a lot more foot room making it easier to push, even for the tallest of parents.
Jane Transporter group 0 lie-flat car seat is not just a car seat , but a carrycot and also group 0 lie-flat restraint system. Unlike traditional infant car seats, the Transporter can be used 24/7 and for overnight sleeping with the use of a mattress or for naps during the day, just like a conventional carrycot.
Jane Strata group 0+ car seat creates a hi-tech travel system for lifestyles that demand the simplest, safest and most convenient system. The strata is also compatible with the worlds first 3rd Generation Isofix base and its revolutionary electronic warning system.
Slalom R Features :
- 3-Position, full reclining,forward & rearward facing lie-back seat unit with adjustable footrest.
- Reversible and easily removable seat unit.
- 360° lockable front swivel wheel with aluminium mono-fork.
- Powerful front disc brake controlled from the handlebar that optimizes control when pushed over difficult ground.
- Stop & Go parking brake.
- Exceptionally strong 100% anodized aluminium oversized oval tubular chassis.
- Shock absorbing pneumatic low-profile tyres and adjustable spring suspension on rear wheels, pump included.
- Wheels with metal ball bearings to maximize smoothness and manoeuvrability.
- All quick release wheels for even greater compactness.
- Low-profile wheels(273 mm) with ball bearings make it far lighter to manoeuvre.
- Height adjustable,soft touch ergonomic handlebar (82-107cm).
- Inverted C shaped rear structure,making more room for your feet when pushing.
- Pro-Fix system (patented) locks and unlocks the carrycots and car seats with just one hand.
- No need to use or buy extra awkward fitting kits.
- 82-107 x 62 x 113cm.87 x 62 x 48cm or 87 x 62 x 39cm with front wheel folded.
- Chassis Weight:10 kg.
Transporter Features :
- Reinforced, lightweight honeycomb structure for maximum safety and keeps the system lightweight for carrying
- Misuse system prevents incorrect installation
- Integral shock absorbing material offers 360 degree protection
- 3 point safety harness keeps your baby safely in place even in the event of an accident.
- Easy one pull adjustment on the safety harness
- 180 degree lie-flat restraint system, group 0. Passes the same safety regulations as car seats, ECE R44/04
- No time restrictions, this lie flat car seat unlike conventional infant car seats, does not have any time restriction that a newborn can travel in it.
- Adjustable backrest reclined from the outside lever so you don't disturb your baby when they fall asleep
- Pro-Fix system (patented) locks and unlocks car seats with just the use of one hand. Eliminating awkward fitting kits
- Ventilation system
- Anti-rotation device, unique handle acts as roll cage, providing greater protection for your baby
Strata Features :
- Compatible with the worlds first 3rd generation Isofix base.
- Allows baby to travel in the safer rearward facing position for longer
- One pull 5 point safety harness
- Seat belt lock. The seat belt can be locked around the Matrix so it can be tightened to give more stability
- Automatically adjusting safety harness. No need to undo and re-thread the harness as your child grows
- Height adjustable headrest combined with high resistance car seat frame offers more protection
- Anti rotation device provides greater protection
- Universal. It can be installed even in cars with short seat belts, low-routing.
- Pro-Fix system (patented) locks and unlocks car seats with just one hand. Eliminating the need for awkward fitting kits