Jane Unlimit Matrix Travel System
Jane Unlimit Matrix Travel System, this pushchair has a removable reversible seat unit offering you the option to chat to your baby face to face, or let baby look out at the world. And to keep your little one safe there are armrests and a bumper bar for extra security and peace of mind. The Matrix can be used as a car seat and as a lie flat environment for your child.
- Includes Footmuff & Changing Bag
- 3-Position, full reclining,forward & rearward facing lie-back seat unit with adjustable footrest.
- Reversibleand easily removable seat unit.
- Compact folding,87x61x39cm. Quick release rear wheels.
- Lockable front swivel wheels.
- Stop & Go parking brakeactivated by cable so no axle.
- Exceptionally strong 100% anodized aluminiumoversized oval tubular chassis.
- Low-profile wheels with ball bearingsmake it lighter to manoeurve.
- Height adjustable,soft touch ergonomic handlebar (80-106cm).
- Inverted C shaped rear structure,making more room for your feet when pushing.
- Pro-Fixsystem (patented) locks and unlocks the carrycots and car seats with just one hand. No need to use or buy extra awkward fitting kits.
- Lightweight expanded EVA Wheels.
- Large shopping basket.
- Unfolded:80-106 x 61 x 105cm.
- Folded:87 x 61 x 39cm(even more compact with wheels removed).
- Weight: 8kg.
- The Matrix Light is an evolution of the original classic Matrixand is the only infant car seat on the market (patented) that offers the option of safely carrying your baby sitting up or lying down, both positions approved for travelling in the car.
- It's 20% lighterand has a more spacious interior than the previous Matrix versions.
- Can be used as a carrycotand also for overnight sleeping when used with a mattress.
- No Time Limits:Baby can initially travel lying down, helping his lungs to develop correctly and preventing any respiratory problems. This position, unlike conventional infant car seats, doesn't have any time restrictions that a newborn can travel in it.
- Seat Belt Lock:The seat belt of the vehicle can be locked around the Matrix so it can be tightened to give more stability.
- Universal: can be installed even in cars with shorter seat belts : low-routing.
- Pro-fix system (Patented)- buttons on the handle control the handle position and allows you to unlock and lift the car seat off the chassis with just one hand.No Need to use or buy extra awkward fitting kits that also require two hands to unlock.
- One-pull safety harnessfor easily adjusting harness length.
- Automatic harness height adjustment system-The 5 point integral harness is now very easily adjusted, just press a button and slide the lever to the correct height for your baby and the harness adjusts automatically. And because there'sno need to undo and rethread the harness as you child grows, it therefore eliminates user error.
- The backrest has a 4 position recline- to adapt to the infant’s comfort. Two positions approved for use in the car under the safety regulations ECE R44/04.
- 180° Lie-flat Position, Group 0,infant weight up to 10kg (approx birth to 9months). Ideal for longer journeys and especially the first 4 months of life when baby needs to sleep peacefully.
- 138° Sitting-up Position, Group 0+,infant weight up to 13kg (approx birth to 18months). Ideal when baby is awake and wanting to play.
- Ventilation holesin the shell, to avoid discomfort from perspiration.
- Anti-Rotation deviceprovides greater protection for your baby.