With W H Watts
Welcome to our on-line store.
Let us start by putting your mind at rest .. We are PCI DSS Compliant and Certified by Trustwave so you can rest assured your transactions and details are safe. We do not electronically store any of your payment card details at all. All transactions are processed through either Paypal or Sage Pay depending on your choice of payment.
This page has been put together specifically for those among you who are new to shopping on-line, although we are aware that most people are familiar with this procedure, we are also aware that some are new to the experience and can feel a little daunted by it.
We are here to put that right for you. Below are a few steps to help you make your purchase easy and hassle free.
- Firstly, you need to find the item you wish to buy just like you would in a regular store. You can search directly, if you know what you are looking for, by typing the name of the item into the search box at the top of the page. This will bring your item up provided it is something we stock. If it does not come up try calling us - we may still be able to get it for you.
- If you just want to browse then there are several ways to do it; by Department, Brand or Category. Just choose which you prefer.
- Once you find the item you want there will be the option of either an 'Add to Bag' or 'Send Enquiry' button depending on the manufacturer as some do not sell on-line but we are allowed to display them. Send Enquiry lets you send us an email with your question / query.
- When you have added your item to your basket you get the choice of continuing to shop or to go to checkout. If you continue shopping your item is added to your basket which can be seen at the top of the page. This shows your running total and number of items added.
- If you go straight to checkout you are presented with your added goods where you can either pay for your items or remove them if you choose to. Removed items are automatically deleted from the basket. If you have accidentally added more than one of the same item that can also be amended at the basket. The quantity box shows how many you have added, if the amount is incorrect, simply use the plus and minus buttons to amend and the total will automatically be adjusted accordingly.
- Once you are happy with your basket you can select your payment method. Follow the prompts to complete your payment for your item(s) and once completed you will receive an email confirmation of your order which will have an order number for your reference Keep this safe - print it if needs be!
- Ok you have made a purchase, your order will specify an approximate delivery time and as soon as your item is in stock we will contact you to arrange delivery. If your item is in stock at the time of purchase it will usually be dispatched same day, if purchased before 2pm otherwise dispatch will be the following day, and you will receive it the next working day (excludes weekends and bank holidays).
- See here for complete Terms & Conditions